What’s hotter than hot? These dang pickles! I call them The Devil’s Refrigerator Pickles for a reason! One – the devil is lazy, so they are easy and only take two days to magically become pickles. Two – they are super tasty then they are HOT!
My hubby loves hot things. I think it’s because he can’t taste things. His palette consists of chicken nuggets and pizza – with hot sauce of course. I would buy atomic nuclear warhead hot pickles and he loved them. Due to the abundance of cucumbers in my garden I decided to try my hand at making pickles. After doing a bit of research I found out you can make a darn tasty pickle right in the fridge in about two days.
After a bit of experimenting I finally came up with this delicious and SPICEY refrigerator pickle. Great for a snack or on top of your favorite sandwich. May your tastebuds burn in HE Double Hockey Sticks!!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cups of distilled white vinegar
- 2 tbs of Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbs dried dill weed (hehe - weed)
- 1 tbs garlic
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 large jalapeños or two small ones
- Add all ingredients (except cucumbers and jalapenos) to a medium pot - stir and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Chop cucumbers (1/2” slices) and jalapeños - add to a 32 oz container and pour over Slap Ya Mama mixture - be sure to stir the mixture a couple times as you pour.
- Refrigerate two days - eat.
- May your tastebuds burn in H E Double Hockey Sticks.